Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 20, 2011

Out Door Space is Done




Here are some of the items that I picked up in Junction Saturday..my total cost was around $6. This is a old radio cabinet that I have had in storage for several years just waiting to be used.I painted this a really nice blue. We mixed 2 colors together to get this tint. I really love how it turned out.

The pink items in this picture were old black light fixtures my husband salvaged 4 years ago from a old camper he tore down.



The 2 white chairs are waiting for their new covers that are yet to be made The chair in the corner my daughter Jamie gave to me 7 years ago. It too has been in storage. I will take some close up pictures at a later date.


Well this is it. I know to some this is " What in the world have you done " but I really enjoyed putting this together. It is so comfortable to hang out under... yes even in the rain!














No comments:

Post a Comment