Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year New Start

It's January 15th and I just now feel like it is the first of January! Mentally and physically I have been in this huge slump. Sitting here today looking at my tree that is still up and all the holiday decor ....wow...get off my butt!

As you can see I have a shop on Etsy..... " Madilyns " Well to start off this year I decided to move my hand made jewelry and home decor items to another shop and keep " Madilyns " Vintage !

I belong to a Etsy team " Integrity of Vintage "
What a honor it is to be associated with such a great team. You can find true Vintage items from all members shops. There is extreme support and camaraderie ( I did spell check ??? ) So please do a search of all items ivteam and you will find all vintage wonderful items.


Well gotta go for now...but I will be back !
Eva







No comments:

Post a Comment