Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Today is Saturday


























Today is Saturday and I posted the above items in my Etsy Shop! This is a big feat as it takes quite a bit of time to do this. I never really feel very confident about my items. I worry about the photos and the descriptions the price and on and on.


With the economy like it is I know that a sale is like winning the lottery! I need at least 30 items in my shop and I really need to network and promote if I expect any thing to happen. So I think that I will go to Face Book and make a page for my shop. I know that this task is going to require the help of my daughter Jamie....but we will see . ( yes I will need her )


Well I will be back later to do my before bed post...so see ya in a bit.


Eva








No comments:

Post a Comment