Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 10, 2011

Crazy Shopper

I was just on Etsy checking the teams that I am on to see if there is anything new going on.
I realized that I am not the only crazy shopper. Oh my goodness.....just to think about it makes
me smile. There are people that buy tons of suitcases, picture frames and if they do not buy that one item that they talk their selves out of they can not sleep for thinking about it and go the very next morning to buy it! I do that too!!
One time I bought a vintage decorative tin ( I do not even collect these ) then I found another and another....you get the point. I have so many tins now that I have no idea what to do with
them! Some are still in the shopping bags I brought them home in, some I look at and don't remember buying them...now isn't that sad! Maybe I will put them in my Etsy shop. Maybe not!
It is a vicious circle tins,buttons,vintage jewelry,cherubs,stationary and the list goes on and on.
Oh and I can't forget the beads, they are every where .
Maybe I need to have a yard sale! Nah...that's too much work....I think I will just keep it all .(he he)
Well just a few before bed thoughts.....good night all , Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment