Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, June 17, 2011

Smoothie's

OK I have to be honest I am totally addicted to McDonald's Mango Pineapple smoothie.
This is soooo good. I usually do not care for this type of drink but this has a nice texture
and isn't too sweet. Yesterday I had one in the morning on my way to work and had my daughter pick me up another on her way to work ( we work at the same place ) in the evening.
You guessed it one this morning on my way to work again! I want to let you know that I also
purchase a Fruit Parfait to enjoy at my morning break. A total of $4 and 11cents for both.
I find both of these to be very refreshing as well as easy on your pocket book.
Darn tomorrow is Saturday....maybe I will get one on my way to Junction in the afternoon.
Way to go McDonald's ! I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment