Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Outdoor Space


So this is my ...ok get ready...drum roll...outdoor space. Pretty sad looking huh. Last weekend we put the roof on. We used trailer house trusses ..yes we have a old trailer out back...and the tin roof. I want you to know my husband made a huge mess..and the wind came up and made a even bigger mess. We had 3 grand children pulling a rope while we lifted the roof up.

Never a dull moment around here! But I felt so good to be out side doing something. I had open heart surgery on Nov.15 2010 and the doctor told me that I would be feeling like a new person. I can tell you for a fact that he was right...I have been outside more these past 2 weekends than I had in the last 4 years. Good bye Myxoma hello life! Ok sorry I drifted there for a moment..Well today I finished painting my special out door space ... now I need to tell you that I am no where near done so you don't get to see any pictures yet...haha! That will be in next weekends blog post.

I think I should of named this post " Building an Outdoor Space on a very Slim Budget" or no budget at all .. which is the case here! Well I need to end this rant and get to bed so good night all, Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment