Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Buttons all Over

Well today I got this idea to have my 2 older grandsons,Spencer and Zac sort through my jumbled mess of beads,buttons,string and what nots.They both had a great time doing this . They even gathered a few things for their own . Zac made his mom a very pretty necklace...he has good taste in bead placement.
I wish I would of had the 2 boys help me wash the buttons that took me 2 hrs. to do this morning. Nah...these had to be scrubbed with a tooth brush. At least my oldest daughter Tara and her daughter Braydon helped dry and conversed with me.
Poor dear sweet Braydon ended up going home to bed with a nasty cold....she has school on Tuesday so I hope she recoups fast.
Just a few thoughts from Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment