Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Vintage Jewlery Findings

Saturday my grand daughter Christine and I went to our local Salvation Army shop.
As you might guess I frequent this place often, but I actually had not been to the shop for a few weeks.
Have you ever noticed that you always seem to find things that you really do not need , but then you justify your purchase by reason of charity....blah blah blah. You know what I am talking about!
Well it just so happens that I am into making jewelry ( amongst many other things ) and I was wishing that I had the old style bracelets.
You guessed it...that's exactly what I found and for a really good price plus 25% off.
The jewelry cement is no good and the key chain,tie clip and one necklace are tarnished, but the
bracelets ( there are 2 ) are in perfect condition. I am so excited for this coming weekend so
that I can put something together. Oh ya maybe I will use the India glass beads ( made in India )
that I also purchased for 99 cents. There are 84g. in the unopened package and there are several different styles of beads and blue colors.
I will keep you posted on my progress in the jewlery making buisness.
Just afew thoughts from Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment